The Hahn Winery is located in the southern part of the Weinviertel Region, in the small village of Hohenruppersdorf.
It was founded in 1683 and since then it has been a family run business. In 1995 Paul Hahn Jun. took over and has extended the vineyard area since. We produce besides the traditional and very typical Austrian wines like the Grüner Veltliner, Zweigelt, Blauburger and Welschriesling also the Riesling, , Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Blanc, Muskateller, Merlot, Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon. In 2014 we started with a small collection of sparkling wines.
To supply the continuously increasing demand of our costumers, we have had to slowly extend our vineyard area. At the moment we cultivate on about 20 hectares.